• Together with Polyshot, Plasel is offering uniquely designed pipette tip molds with PMT cavities.
• These tools have 32 cavities arranged in four blocks, each block having eight cavities in a circular pattern.
• The 110-mm center distance within each cavity cluster is one of the smallest in the world.
• Overall mold size is 300 x 386 x 305 to 355 mm, depending on tip length. The tooling is modular, so differ
ent tip lengths can be produced.
• Cooling capacity in this mold is high.
• PMT cavities are inserted into precisely fitting cooling sleeves with spiral water channels milled on a multi-
axis CNC lathe that rotates the part while it mills the grooves. The sleeves are in two halves and can be
disassembled for cleaning.
• Thermal pins (heat pipes) are inserted into the core pins for internal cooling without fear of plugged circuits.
• Demonstration mold is available